Am I considered attractive? Do you have any advice on getting a actual date?

Honestly, I've always wondered what made a women truly attractive. I really want to understand what exactly men look for in women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are cute and attractive. I think if you want to get a date you have to be confident and have a positive attitude. And you also have to go out to different plaves just to hang out. And if guys are interested they will approach you. I also think to if you see a guy you like you can smile or even say hi and hopefully if he is interested maybe he can carry the conversation. Part of it is being patient and another part is putting yourself on the line maeaning taking a cahnce and risk if you like a guy.

What Guys Said 4

• I hate to say it, but while everyone agrees models are attractive and what not, guys have their own types and looks and what attracts them.

And for getting a date, I think the important thing is for a woman to appear open. Rejection bites. So why should we risk it? You want a date, without having to do the work and risk, then make sure you're open. See a guy you think is cute? Make eye contact, smile. You get the idea.

• Yeah you are pretty, It looks like you are a ginger I'm guessing? Some guys don't like gingers which I don't really get but I think you're pretty :) and as for advice for dating...I have nothing since I never have sorry.

• men ideally look for women that are smart funny and hot. They also like women who aren't shy and will actually not push guys away. Oh and they look for girls that are skinny but not like you can see her ribs skinny, kind of like athletic skinny.

• Being attractive has nothing to do with getting a date. You are very pretty though.

What Girls Said 1

• Haven't you heard, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder? Everyone has different views on what's attractive to them.