Guys: Girls emo hairstyle. Sexy or not?

I'm just wondering if guys find this attractive - the puffed out, hair swooped in the front, sometimes color added look. I love it, but I'm curious what guys think.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean anything like these:

link

link

link

link

Ew...god no! Please don't cut your hair like that. It's a crime against humanity.

• "puffed out, hair swooped in the front" = link just google girl emo hair...I don't know where you got those pics from but that's not the kind she's talking about

• I got them from google, by googling "emo hair for girls," which is exactly what I would have googled if I wanted to see that.

• Oh no! No! Not like that! Those styles are emo but they're hideous! No, I'm talking longer and ... well ImSoSozzled has the right idea XD

What Guys Said 2

• Hell yes, there are definitely not enough girls with that type of hair haha. I mean it really depends on the kind of guy that you are attracted to. If you like country/preppy/athlete guys, emo hair probably isn't the way to go but if you like skater/musician/laid-back guys then go for it.

Really, you should just do what you want and don't worry about what guys will think because no matter what kind of hair you have, some guys will like it and some won't.

• it can be sometimes sexy, but it is always stupidly.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it is a really unflattering style and sometimes looks a bit like a mullet but like anything some guys will like it and some guys wont.

• eh...some guys can pull it off, but not really.