I want to be a little more high maintenance (for myself). Girls help?

I don't know what products you put in your hair to make it silky smooth. What you put on your skin to make it so clear complex. I want a haircut that costs more than 15$ but I'm not sure how to ask for what I want (think Miranda Kerr). I want to look my best, but I find that my own primping only lasts for a few short hours. Beautifully maintained girls give me advice? Tell me what works for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably not a great way to call it "high maintenance." Anyway, I purchase shampoos and conditioners from my hair stylist who taught me how to read ingredients. It also helps to buy a small bottle of BioSilk Shining Serum (you can find them at marshalls or ross for a discount price sometimes). I usually stick with a fish/seafood diet because of the omega 3 and 6 that keeps my skin naturally fresh and clear as well as my hair shiny. Salty/oily food can cause acne. If you need a tutorial how to get your hair like Miranda Kerr, I can send that to you as well. And also, I know pretty use TONS of tricks with makeup to make my eyes look larger than it actually is and reshape my face the way I would like it to look like.

Hoped this helped.

What Guys Said 1

• ALWAYS take a picture of your desired haircut with you when you go to the Salon. ALWAYS. This makes it 1000% more likely that you'll get what you wanted.

• exactly.. but make sure it's in a salon that has great reputation. Look them up on google/yelp for ratings

• Yeah, I've taken in multiple pictures before and they still effed it up. Make sure you do your research before you go.

What Girls Said 4

• do hot oil treatments before you shampoo with evoo & coconut oil. these oils penetrate the cortex and moisturize it from within. it will make it so soft and moist after you wash it out and continue with your regular regimine

• the best shampoo I ever tried is Redken. it works instantly - I was able to tell the difference after 2 days (I wash my hair everyday). for example link

if you want to look "high maintenanced" also try to make your nails look well cared. they don't have to be long, just use some interesting polish. for example try cracked manicure. your nails will look professionally after few minutes. link

good luck

P.S.: I don't have any advice for your skin, because mine isn't so good

• I use Clinique 3 step system for my skin and use mineral make-up. I also use face-and hair masks every week. I use products of Tony and Guy for my hair and styling tools of Babyliss.

• You can always go on YouTube and look all this up