Reducing hair loss because of stress, please help

best way to reduce hairloss without surgery or hormone tablets? hairloss is from stress xxx

Most Helpful Girl

• well if the cause is stress-isn't the obvious solution-reducing the stress?

What Guys Said 1

• Reduce stress.

Also, it's normal to lose hair over the course of a year.

What Girls Said 6

• Get more protein and vitamins in your diet, get more sleep, cut stress and drink tons of water.

If you have anxiety problems that cause the stress, see a doctor and they can help you regulate that better :)

• Hair loss due to stress is temporary. Unless your noticeably going bald I wouldn't worry about it. There not much you can do anyhow. You can ask try using monoxidel (spelling ?)

• PROTEIN AND BIOTIN.

Trust me, I've been in the same boat!

Increase your amount of protein by eating chicken, tuna, yogurt, ham, eggs, etc. and take a Biotin pill. It will help.

And obviously engage in things to decrease your stress.

Be gentle on your hair - don't rip it with hair ties and brush gently.

Good luck, these will help! :) I lost a lot of my hair too but because I did the above ^ I've grown about a few more inches and it's starting to get healthy again.

• Yes Stress is a common reason why you experience hair loss.

Just take vitamins. I also have the same problem and I only taken vitamins from Reloxe. It really helped me to grow back my hair.

You can go to their site: link

Hope this advice helps!

• Prenatal vitamins! They nourish the body amazingly.

• 0|0