Do you agree that a good hair day can affect your mood positively?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup...no one (or at least I wouldn't) likes waking up with hair like this link

What Guys Said 2

• i don't understand the concept of a good hair day and a bad hair day. if you do the same thing to your hair every morning, won't it come out the same way?

• Girls style their hair . Sometimes hormones make your hair limp and dull. No matter how hard you try it doesn't hold the style. Beside the weather can effect the hair too. Soooo complicated to be a

Woman ** sigh** o.O

• @Deft: Not all men have short hair, have you heard of hair metal bands of the late 80's etc..it's not just exclusive to women

• I have a shaved head. I don't get bad hair days.

What Girls Said 5

• Definitely. It boosts your confidence which always makes it a good day.

• yes. the same goes for a good skin day

• Not at all. I feel like my outfist do because when I wear cute outfits I feel more confident.

• that's true:) I just figure if I wear sweats or comfty clothes I can at least make my hair look/feel amazing and that makes me happy cause I play with it a lot lol but cute clothes also work XD

• yes

• yup :p