Is this revealing dress sexy or slutty?

I recently bought a cleavage-baring dress for new years eve. When I was in the store I felt very good about the dress... but now I think the dress might come out slutty instead of sexy (but classy). So I could really use your opinion :) do you think it is sexy or slutty? I'm single and don't get approached that much so I would like to stand out a bit for once...

YOU CAN CHECK THE DRESS IN THE PHOTO'S AT MY PAGE.

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress is a sexy, yet not too dressy-looking, dress for going out for a night on the town.

The length doesn't seem short AT ALL. So it must be the cleavage that you're worried about being "slutty".

I think the cleavage is fine. In the most non-creepy way possible, you have a large bust for your frame, or you wear a push-up bra and there's, um, plenty to look at.

Regardless, the dress is a balance of "sexy" and "non-slutty". If the dress was a mini-skirt length, then it could be considered slutty.

Don't worry so much. It looks good on you...or you look good inside of it. However you want to take the compliment.

Have fun, wherever you're wearing it, ok? :)

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know how to describe how a sexy dress looks like, and how a slutty dress looks like, but the dress in the pictures looks sexy. It does not make you look like you are "Trying" to reveal a lot of yourself because it does not look like it is pushing your breasts together, or up (which is what most women try to do when they want attention to their breasts). So, I think you should wear it, and see how others will react when they see it. Have a good party.

• I don't think it's slutty at all.If you're nervous about cleavage, wear a necklace which will detract from the cleavage.

• While I'm disinclined to consider anything 'slutty' and have a bit of a distaste for the whole idea, I tried to look at the dress with a discriminating mind, y'know, see if it might be considered slutty. Anyway, naawwww. Not at ALL. 'Sluttyness' in regards to dresses is usually measured by the length of the skirt than the depth of the cleavage, anyway, as far as I've noticed. Anyway, nah, it doesn't. You're *flying*. Anyway, New Years Eve tends to be a bit above and beyond anyway, no? You could get away with more than usual.

• Just looks like a pretty ordinary little black dress to me - not particularly slutty or sexy.

• What kind of dress do you consider sexy ?

• Something shorter and more figure-hugging - it doesn't even need to show that much cleavage.

link

• Cleavage doesn't automatically mean slutty... Looks fine, it's a nice dress.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think its slutty, its not short at all.

• i love the dress but yep,there's too much cleavage,and I'm not saying that cause you look ''slutty'',it just doesn't look right aesthetically,it's like your boobs are about to fall out

• Wow good for you hon. I think you need a necklace with that and some killer black high heels but it looks good. You've got the assets so have a blast showing them off on New Years Eve.

• DEFINETLY sexy, ha ha girl you look amazing in it too :)

• It works really well with your body. You will stand out. It is a lot of cleavge showing, but go out and have some fun!

More from Girls
5