Is this revealing dress sexy or slutty?

I recently bought a cleavage-baring dress for new years eve. When I was in the store I felt very good about the dress... but now I think the dress might come out slutty instead of sexy (but classy). So I could really use your opinion :) do you think it is sexy or slutty? I'm single and don't get... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress is a sexy, yet not too dressy-looking, dress for going out for a night on the town.

The length doesn't seem short AT ALL. So it must be the cleavage that you're worried about being "slutty".

I think the cleavage is fine. In the most non-creepy way possible, you have a large bust for your frame, or you wear a push-up bra and there's, um, plenty to look at.

Regardless, the dress is a balance of "sexy" and "non-slutty". If the dress was a mini-skirt length, then it could be considered slutty.

Don't worry so much. It looks good on you...or you look good inside of it. However you want to take the compliment.

Have fun, wherever you're wearing it, ok? :)

• thanks!