I'm wondering if I'm over weight. I'm 5 foot 9 inches and 160 pounds. please be honest.

i just don't no if I'm fat or not. I've hooked up with guys but I don't know if there were desperate or not :P

Most Helpful Girl

• That's in a healthy range. PS: Don't be hooking up with boys to try to validate your feelings of worthiness. If you don't know if they're desperate or not, that makes you kinda desperate!

What Guys Said 6

• haha. no. I don't think so. that seems like a normal size- well. judging by me- I weigh the same, tho I'm an inch taller... xD

• seems normal to me.

• I'd say that's pretty normal.

• You're at a normal weight.

• You sound normal.

• I believe that is on the high end of normal. You may want to keep an eye on it though.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'8 160 and I'm at a normal BMI.

• I'm the same height and the doc says I should aim to stay between 140 and 165 lbs so your fine.

• at 5'9"? no you're a good weight.

• That's a little on the heavy side

• Normal.

• First off, if you hook up you do not feel very good about yourself and you are indeed desperate. Secondly, no.