Should I shave my head? I want a haircut that will make me stand out.

I want a haircut that will make me stand out, make people look at me and say, "Whoa, that's something different". I feel like this will be a good idea. Either that, or give myself a fake moustache (if only I could grow one...) by using some sort of hair from other parts of my body. I'm not hipster, I'm just someone who wants to be more unique.

• Moustache
  • Shave head
  • Both
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• Shaving your head or giving yourself a fake mustache to "stand out" from the crowd won't make you unique, it'll make you appear to be trying too hard, which is what it will be. If you want to be unique, show people your uniqueness, don't put on (or take off, for that matter) extra that doesn't show who you are any more than they show what you're capable of as a human being. Sometimes the most unique people are the least unique in appearance, and sometimes the most uniquely appearing people are the most common in personality.

What Guys Said 5

• well, I definitely would not recommend shaving your head, unless you don't like guys (becuase you'll never get one after that) but you could dye it multiple highlight colors like pink and blue and green.

• If I saw a women with a shaved head, who didn'y go through chemo or was a result of an accident or disease, I would either a) call her a tool, or b) do a double-take and jump from fright. Mustache would be very interesting though. Go with the mustache.

• A mustache? Is this some kind of new style trend I'm not aware of?

• Don't do something for attention :\ just do what you think looks good and comfortable for you. If you really wanna stand out, be a good person.

• Shave the word F*CK on the back of your head

What Girls Said 11

• I understand what you are saying...you want to create your own image.

How about dying your hair a unique color? such as orange, purple, or green? a color you don't usually see in hair?

Or how about just googling "unique hair cuts."

I can't really say how you would look with a shaved head because I do not know your head shape. It does not suit everyone.

• Trolololololol!

• Considering the trend in shaved heads among girls, I'd say you wouldn't be standing out much.

• Yeah you should and tattoo a mustache as well cause its the coolest thing and you will be oh so popular.

• Troll

• ...how'd you know!

• No no your right soz I should say "attention seeker".

And uhhhh jealous of u. Don't think so Hun.

• Oh nice one. That's original. I know who I am personally, not you. So go make a mustache or something with your pubes. That's disgusting.

• i'm fine with bald girls,i have very short hair so I'm close to it,BUT I'm against attention whores,just be yourself,don't do anything to get attention

• I'm gonna say no.

• I say moustache. People will either think you're different and love you, or think you're funny and love you. Do it :D

• Yes.

• If you're going to shave your head at least raise money while doing it. link

• draw on a mustache with eyeliner. think...Mr. Peanuts.