Taller or shorter

Guys are any of you intimidated by taller women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sometimes. I can get along with a woman of any height, but for a relationship, it would be more of an issue. I'm on the short side, though, so that reflects my own stature as much as hers. And, as with any height based dating rule, is more about my own insecurities than whether tall is good or not.

What Guys Said 8

• I personally am not, but I am a tall guy... I think I would be a little intimidated at first but it is all about how the girl acts, if she is warm and welcoming I think the intimidation would subside really quickly... You just have to be secure with being tall and that will make everybody else secure with you...

• Not Intimidated, but I personally prefer women shorter than me that look good in heels when with me. I am 5' 10".

• I'm 6'3 and if I meet a girl that's as tall as me they always catch my eye, I don't know why but they do, but I mainly like shorter girls.

• I'm 5'1, so a lot of girls are taller than me. I'm not intimidated at all unless they're 6' plus.

• Nope, not a bit, I actually prefer them that way.

• Never had that problem. I'm 6'

• No, Its great to see a girl who is taller then me.

• I'm intimidated, a little bit, but I happen to also like that! I'm 5'7" ... and I've found myself drawn to women like 5'10" and taller...

What Girls Said 0