I want to do something to change my appearance. Any advice?

I'm 18 already. I'm in high school but this year is the last. To say truly I'm very upset. feel that I'm invisible. After two weeks we'll have holiday which lasts for 15 days. I want to do something to change my appearance. I want to be more pretty and stand out. Can you guys help me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls in tight yoga pants that shows me the shape of a girls ass is a head turner. Try changing your fashion. Get some nice colors and mix in a cute scarf.

What Guys Said 1

• Something to "be prettty and stand out"? I might be a little old to answer your question (I haven't stayed up with high school trends), but have you thought about physical fitness? Perhapss you can begin training at home, like I do, and see some noticible change in your appearance that would definitely give you the confidence you need. :) God bless you in whatever you decide to do!

What Girls Said 1

• We need more info, do you like how you look now? are you to big, to skinny?