Vote your girl !

A friend of mine thinks a girl cannot be smart and beautiful together.

So his theory is "Smart girls are not beautiful and beautiful girls aren't smart"

What do you think about it ?

• Smart girls are not beautiful.
  • Beautiful girls aren't smart.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to answer on here because you don't have enough choices in your poll. lol! I say beautiful girls CAN be smart! Absolutely for sure. The theory you mention is wrong because looks have nothing to do with smartness. We're given our looks, intelligence, talent, etc when we are created according to God's plan. It has nothing to do with attractiveness.

What Guys Said 4

• I have seen many smart beautiful girls! Need to change ya options on ya poll!

• Who says we can't have it all?!?! lol =)

• The smartest girl I know is also one of the most physically attractive girls I know. So I definitely disagree.

• not enough choices. How do I vote if I've known smart and beautiful girls?

• True that. It's the same choice reversed.

• Yea its a NO or NO choice, but I think Smart gilrs can be Beautifull or if you want it the other way round Beautifull girls can be Smart.

What Girls Said 2

• I think neither is true. A totally nasty girl could also be as stupid as a box of rocks just as well as a beautiful girl could be a rocket scientist. I don't think I'm amazingly attractive but I know I'm not unattractive and I'm also rather smart.. I think that's a poor stereotype and someone should punch him in the face lol

• Neither one is right.. I know plenty of extremely beautiful girls who are very very smart and are in state universities! {Including myself!}