Would you say that I am crazy?

when I am around my friends I act kind of weird in the morning before school starts I am extremely hyper and really random and say hi in a really high pitched voice however after my first class I usually calm down but when I am at home I usually start randomly talking to my self or my objects surrounding me. like today when I was changing for gym I realized that I started talking to my shoe and asked it to get off my foot and then sometimes I have conversations with certain objects. would you guys say that this behavior is totally obnoxious?

would this scare any of you guys off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not obnoxious, ide find it funny and entertaining personally. I find people like this to be about the sanest I know. "Normal" people are boring. I do the same thing, so does my gf, I see nothing wrong with it. As long as, like JasonJenkind said, the objects don't answer :)

What Guys Said 2

• UMMM you sound kinda crazy but I don't know.. actully I talk to objects sometimes, your alright its normal but as long as the objects don't answer you, lol ,if you think they talk back to you,you are crazy , but hey is say hi to people in a funny voice or accent its normal ,

Your not Crazy , or does that mean I'm crazy !

• nahhh it wouldny scared me off it would actully mke me think your cute I think

What Girls Said 1

• haha that's funny. I don't think you are crazyyy... what do you say to these objects lol and how long is your convo with them I never done that, but I do talk out loud to myself when I am alone at home lol I think there is craziness in all of us