Guys do you wear something underneath your jeans when the weather is really cold?

when the weather is chilly my legs feel really cold specially from the knees and below, but I don't have clue what to wear under my jeans

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I wear my pajama pants underneath.

What Girls Said 1

• I would think thermal underwear. I was born up north, but now live in TX. My parents still have there's for some reason and I always thought they looked so uncomfortable lol.

What Guys Said 4

• thermal underwear, but that sometimes rides up so I wear skins sometimes (you know. Those black leotardy things that athletes wear sometimes)

• Thermal underwear. Or in a pinch, pajama pants would work if your jeans aren't tight. Also long socks are a must for winter weather in my opinion.

• in high rise we usually wear stockings in the really cold months under our jeans, yeah I know there's a kink factor in there some where but hey it actually works and a lot of guys really do wear them in the industry.

• yeah under armour leggings

they are a life saver