Guys, do you prefer it if a girl wears matching bra & underwear?

Basically, I just want to know what your preferences are. A girl with matching bra and underwear or a girl without matching bra and underwear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when they match. It subtlely tells me that she thought we might end up in a place where I'd see them. It makes me smile knowing that she's been anticipating the moment we're in and where it's about to lead!

• Thanks for the Best Answer! Do you go with the matching undies on a big date?

• Good for you! Congrats! How did the matching undies work out?

• He said they were really pretty and he was flattered I put the effort I especially for him! Gave him an ego boost, which is always nice !

What Guys Said 4

• never really thought about it before, not something I'm looking at most of the time honestly, as usually its on underneath your clothes or its on my floor.

• I don't really care as long as it's transparent.

• Its cute but I wouldn't really care too much if they matched. Sometimes it would look good if they didn't match, but the fact that they were matching usually shows she did put thought in

• Nah, they don't have to match. Don't really care one way or another.

What Girls Said 3

• Usually it comes off so fast it doesn't even matter.

• I asked my boyfriend this once, he said he never actually pays attention, he just likes thongs.

• I will never understand this... who cares? its underwear..

• I disagree. I'd always try to match my bra and knickers (panties to you US girls). It makes a difference to the way I feel, even if no one is gonna see it. I'll sometimes wear stockings instead of pantyhose, for the same reason.

• @kheserthorpe I understand that, but I don't understand how matching (specifically) is more attractive.. she looks good right? link ;)

• Answerer: you're a fan of Stacy Kiebler? 41 1/2" long legs...whooooo (I'm a huge wwe fan and of course she was a raven cheerleader, so while she does look good in that pic (without matching) I find that when it matches, it's a tiny bit sexier, no matter if it's Stacy, or you ;)