I don't feel pretty :(

i guess I'm decent, but every other girl is so gorgeous! I'm in college and they are all beautiful. I also look terrible in pics and when I'm standing next to them I feel like I'm def the ugly one. I feel like no guy would like me, esp. when I'm with them.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• not every guy likes the same type of girl.. I was with a girl who all the people around me thought was gorgeous, her personality made her not so pretty to me anymore, we broke up. Basically I thought girls who many guys thought werent neeearly as pretty as her, were much prettier.

theres always a guy for some girl :)

• feeling pretty is a state of mind.

No one is ugly and no one is truly pretty either.

• You need to smile, look your best, and be happy. That is attractive. Making the best of what you have.

• link everyone gets insecure sometimes, people have called me ugly, handsome cute hot, but non of that matters cause I m pretty in my own world

• aww you shouldn't feel like that, never compare yourself to others. Everyone is pretty remember everyone has some sort of insecurity and don't let it get to you.

• Okay. So, is there a question, here, or are you just venting?

• What, I get thumbed down just because I point out that she hasn't actually asked a question? If she wants to get something like this off her chest, why doesn't she just start up a LiveJournal, or something?

• 0|0
  • btw, I'm going to search for a decent girl as my first girlfriend.

wanna be her? ;P

• What's the question? Why are you ugly?

What Girls Said 8

• get ugly friends so you can feel the prityest. :)

• I think we all are beautiful in our own way,find something you like about your self,and what makes you special then the rest of those girls.It can be your eyes,face etc or just the way you are.

I was fat and I felt just like you did,ugly and that I was no better then the others, until this guy came up from no where and liked me for who is was.I spent a lot of time thinking why would he like me and when I asked him he told me just things I didn`t like about myself.U are so more beautiful then you think!

You just have to believe you are beautiful maybe it seem that it doesn`t work but it does!When you feel better about your self you smile and have a good energy around you and that attracts people!

Also you should be more confident and just believe that the guys are attracted just to the things you find special about u,talk to them about what they like,be funny ,be confident and they will surely like to be around u.:D

You also must find out why you think you are ugly?..is it something you can change like loseing a few kg?Ur hair? maybe a new haircut.If there is nothing you can change then it means you are perfect just the way you are even if you don`t know it yet!

Do and buy things that make you feel beautiful like: clothes that fit u,heels and you can wear makeup.This thinks might pop out your confidence .

Geting guys is not all about the way you look it`s about the way you are,if you don`t think you are beautiful and just stay aside no good is gonna come out of it, you must go there,talk to them and show the great person you are.Also be aware that no girl can get all the guys to like her,even the girls in your college aren`t liked by all guys.So if somebody turns you down,move on,it happens to all of us there are a lot out there.(^_^)

Hope it helps!

• Once you have a boyfriend, it doesn't really matter if you're the prettiest or not. Once you are nice you will develope a friendship with a boy and he will like you for your personality and not just your looks. Good luck

• You just have to stand out for being you.

Stand up straight, stuck it in a bit, and figure out how to hold your head so the camera loves you.

I think being photogenic can be learned/improved pretty easily. Get out your camera, hold it straight out in front of you like someone else was taking the pic (no MySpace shots). Then play with tilting your head/etc to figure out what you can do to improve the pic.

(or use a webcam so you can live time watch what you're doing)

Usually sticking my chin out a little farther and a slight head tilt does the trick for me.

• I know how you feel. You just need to stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Enjoy being yourself & you'll feel a change in confidence :)

• I also felt me like that for years... Now I just think it is what it is and I try to make the best of it! I hope someone will like me someday :)

• i know what you mean :/ do you dress up or anything?

• wth? LOL your a damn pretty girl ( except your only 16 so I can't really say that) but seriously, why would UUU think that haha

• my skin can be pretty raunch hahaha but thanks <3

• I used to feel the same way. Being me and embracing it helped.