What's attractive about you?

ladies wen you catch us staring what do you think we are looking at? honestly? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Most guys look me up and down, then look at me in the eyes and make that "oooooh" face.

Honestly, it tends to be rather...uncomfortable...especially with how they go about it.

I feel like they look at me like I am a piece of meat, more than...well, a female or human for that matter.

Though I suppose it doesn't help that I'm in a mostly not white area...and I'm...well, whitey mc white-r-stein.

• When I catch a guy staring, 9x out of 10 its my butt that caught their attention. (27" waist...42" butt...used to be 43 but I lost an inch somehow..*sigh* lol) But yeah, its hard to miss. Once, some guy came up to my boyfriend and told him congratulations after checking me out...most times guys will ask me if I have a twin sister. Thankfully most guys are really sweet and funny about it, not rude or pervy.

• Well, it's not like your eyes don't give you away. . .

If his eyes are pretty much level with mine, eyes or face.

If he's looking a little further down, boobs.

Lower than that, butt. Unless guys check out a girl's hips too lol I have no idea if they do that

And then there are the guys who just look you up and down, and they're just looking at everything.

• the whole package pretty much. hair, outfit, matching colours, facial features, make up or no make up, body etc. it's never just one thing...

• well if we are at least wearing some clothes, I would guess that it would be our face. :)

• But if ur walkin around naked lol, then what are we staring at?

• Yeah such barbarism is not to be tolerated.

• ....i guess :'{

• my face, specifically my eyes. and if I'm wearing tight clothing then probably my whole body...but I would say my face first just cause I'm so short [5'2.]

• SHORT CHICKS ARE HOT! you should feel special u've got a head start

• Lol thanks...though I think I'm at a disadvantage in a way because I bet that many guys won't give me a chance simply because they're a lot taller than me...and I'm hesitant to give them a chance either because of their height compared to mine.

• Oh you got it in the bag homie. I can't imagine who who would pick a tall chick in a choice between short and 6'0 lol at least not this guy.

• Legs!

• We'll it depends on where their eyes are pointing, you kinda of tell the general area by there eyes are, and if there in front or behind me. but usually guy look head to toe, spending extra time on my chest and then they look my eyes, its kind of akward, they like you like your not even there, like you can't see what there doing

• well it can't be my boobs..they ain't even big

if its not my dimples

it has to be the personality

either then that, my smile..

• Well we can't see ur personality, so it must be ur smile. hmmm its usually a nice round big booty I see

• i think you are watching our eyes and our expressions.

• I don't care what you are looking at (unless I have ketcup on my face or something like that)

as long as I have your attention

• my lips or my boobs. My lips are huge (and natural, duh I'm not that rich!) and my boobs are...well. they're quite nice! and very well proportioned. But usually I think I have something caught in my teeth :B

• ummm usually if we catch you staring at us.

its the side of our faces because you want us to make eye contact with you lol

• My eyes, where I live it's quite rare for someone to have light eyes..

and sometimes my butt haha xD

• Wat kinda rump you sportin'? phatty or...heck I don't know what da other ones are called

• It's quite big in my opinion..kind of sticks out :P haha

I'm attempting at getting it smaller at the moment though lol

• Hmm I see not a fan of da phatty that's coo, that's what catches my eye

• my legs (5'9"), my eyes (unusual shade of blue) and lips. sadly, it's always guys way older and I think it's creepy :[ but I do look old for my age, so they're not to blame.

• It depends on what I'm wearing. If a bathing suit, probably my body and not my face, but if I'm pretty covered probably my face and not my body? I dunno, I think it depends on what guys like to look at lol.

• My model potential. Legs (5'11") and hair. Not all girls have top model potential :)

• i have a big booty! So guys are always looking and saying something like damn baby girl but idk

• nothing. I'm hideous.

• Oh. I thought there was something actually wrong with you lol. you gotta be careful how you describe yourself homie. I'm sure your fine. you can't base yourself off of dat. that really isn't fair

• O don't be soo hard on yourself =(. I am 20 and I have only had one serious boyfriend and I know ot of people who are the same age as you and haven't had a boyfriend. I'm sure there is something amazing about you that will make a boy fall head over heels. =)

• My legs and ass, guys tend to fall for long legs and a tight ass...

What Guys Said 2

• Guys stare at me all the time. Does that make me eligible to answer?

• People tell me I have a good smile, I'm 6'2 so I'm pretty tall I guess, I have a good physique, and I am Russian so I can speak another language.

Wtf am I still single ?