What do you girls look for most in guys?

im talking about everything ...like body ...hair ...eyes...hight!

Most Helpful Girl

• Cares about me, protective of me, thinks I'm beautiful and shows me he loves me instead of just telling me all the time, funny, and a little dorky.

Physically I don't really care as long as I'm attracted to him. Cute laughs and cute smiles are nice, and I love guys with pretty eyes.

What Girls Said 10

• someone who on my worst day can make me smile. someone who would do anything for me. someone kind. someone who can get along with everyone. someone who doesn't drink smoke or do drugs. someone who will look me in the eyes and compliment me.

looks - care less.

• taller then me(im 5'6),i love big shoulders and hands haha, handsome, honest, loving,sweet,a gentleman!, and a guy that can make me laugh!

• Personally, and in no particular order:

Sense of humour, nice teeth, nice hair, cleanliness, interesting personality, not too fat or muscular, geeky interests, nice skin

• brown hair blue eyes and an accent any kind of accent will do that's just the looks part though my personality list for a guy is long

• teeth, lips, eyes, I LOVE ARMS... but if I like the guy and he we click non of that matters to me!

• Taller, any color eyes, nice smile, humor, and lips..for some reason I always take notice in some attractive lips ;P

• Dark short hair, dark eyes, good bone structure, kind, funny, thoughful and he has to smell really good too!

• what do you look for in a girl?

• well shorter them me...smiles a lot ...and likes me for me (dont try to chage who I am)

• yes! I totally agree with that, I don't think that you should have to change for anyone!

• thank you!

• sense of humor.

Can take care of himself; hygiene, can support himself.

blue eyes

dark hair

perfect nose

healthy lifestyle; healthy foods and no drugs.

• taller than me

older than me

green eyes

dark hair

thin

as for personality, I want someone funny and intelligent who respects me.

What Guys Said 3

• a lot, and I'm talking a lot

• Height, wealth and social status ofcourse. These things indicate that a male is worthy of affection and passing on his DNA.

• girls usually want taller then them, attractive, and muscles, and "personality" lol at the last one.