What do you think of fohawks?

link

Do you like them or are they douchey?

0|0
20|6

Most Helpful Girl

• on certain people they are good, on others not so much.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I like them. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are cute on the right guy. Some people can't pull it off on account that they are a douche, but if you have the personality to make it not douchey, then it should look handsome! :) Just don't act like a douche lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • douchey

0|0
    0|0
  • dey sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • I like them on guys and girls. It's a fun style. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • they're okay, on some people they can look good but a lot of times I think they're kinda douchey

but I feel like christiano ronaldo always has one haha

0|0
    0|0
  • ya they're cute :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • douchey, very douchey..

1|0
    1|0
  • I like it more when they are longer and less gel like this: xhairstyle.com/hipster-haircuts-for-men-some-nice-ideas/hipster-haircuts-for-men-image-4/

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good. I like it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, I think they're cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are OK it doesn't look good on all guys but if you can pull it off then cudos to you

0|0
    0|0
  • not the hughest fan but everything is acceptable if you like someone;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thumbs down. I think their douchey...but to each his own. If you like it, wear one.

0|0
    0|0
    • ****they're****

• I'm personally not a huge fan. Then again, I'm that odd one who likes the all out mohawks, so... hah.

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre very European. but they can work for some guys, but as long as it looks kinda natural (lol as natural as a fohawk can be)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look good on some guys but the problem is that since a lot of guys who have them are douches, I immediately associate 'fohawk' with 'douche'

1|0
    0|0
  • i like them. that guy just looks douchey. I blame it on the earring, the weird smirk, and the eyebrows.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Technically I have a fauxhawk with the sides spikey, and I don't they are douchey, or I like to think its not.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's great. I love fohawking my wife as much as possible. Greatest thing in the world.

0|0
    0|2
  • I don't like them at all but then again it does not reflect my personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually rock a fawhawk, it's a pretty simple style but looks good too. Just don't overdo the hairgel because if you do it'll go all sticky and horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Fauxhawks are for douchebag guys who are too sissy to grow and wear a real mohawk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0