So ladies where do you buy your jewelry?

And how much are you willing to spend on a piece for your self?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really buy jewelry... not the expensive kind anyways. I've got a few rings and necklaces but that's it. I think the most I ever paid was $35 on a necklace I really liked. I guess I usually get jewelry from department stores like Macy's and such... or wherever I happen to find something I like.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I never understood why girls wear jewelry.. Sure, it matches the outfit you're wearing but it gets in the way.. Your hair or clothing gets stuck on it.. -_-" Such a hassle man.

What if you're wearing a long necklace and those big ear hoops and you're about to get in a steamy, hot sex.. The moment you take of your shirt.. It's stuck.. Talk about awkwardness and not to mention the mood is gone. LOL

I'm just saying..

I think I only got myself a $10 necklace from Eastern Treasures in the mall.

• Most expensive piece was a watch with pink stones in it. I see this as a form of jewlery. It's to support the women who have been through breast cancer and has a pink bow in it. That was 120 something. The second most expensive thing was a pair of steve madden cowgirl boots. 120 something as well.

• I usually like to update my jewellery, so I usually buy cheap stuff, cause most of the trends go out quickly. I usually shop at forever 21, or h&m for cheap jewellery. But the most I've ever spent would be on a locket with my Grandfather's name engraved into it, when he passed away (I think it was about $140 ish). It's more of a meaningful thing than a fashion statement. I have it to remind me that he is alway in my heart.