Do you agree with the saying that 'hands can tell you a lot about a person?'

why or why not? and if so, what can you gather about a person by just looking at their hands? :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• It can tell you about what a person has done in his days. For example how soft they are. If they are bony etc... Everything you do leaves marks be it changing the shape of your hand or damaging it.

But I do not believe it has any "power" over how a person lives his or her life (like palm reading would suggest for example)

• Disagree.. The softest and smoothest hand can be a killer.

• I've never heard that saying, but it's probably not true.

• I've never heard that one, but disagree.

What Girls Said 2

• I have this bump on my middle finger, that I get from writing. So I guess it indicates that I write, lol.

You can tell from a person's hands if they work out or not (for guys mainly - like if the palm is rougher than the rest of the hands).

Guitar players have the tips of their fingers that are callous (I know I used to).

People with slightly deformed knuckles tend to crack them a lot.

People that bite their nails are usually of the neurotic type - or they do not react to stress well. Or according to Freud, they are fixated at the oral stage, lol.

I sound like such a palm reader D:

• yea I have guitar hands and dirty gardener hands:D