Guys which body type are you most attracted to?

If you had to choose between these types:

calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

Most Helpful Guy

• Hourglass is number one. Apple and Pear are a split second place. Banana I'm not attracted to in the least. (Funny, that's exactly how I feel about the actual fruits as well.)

• hihi I hope you don't eat hourglasses :)

• Fakirs are those indian men that do crazy things like sit/lie on a bed of needles, swallow daggers, walk on fire, etc

• oww ha ha then you better stay with the fruit :)

What Guys Said 10

• HOUR GLASS figure is ideal, but we cannot wait for it. A girl must appear womanly! Your so-called banana means egg-size t*ts (maybe fried eggs size) which are not attractive.

• pear and hourglass for sure!

• hourglass and banana

• Link does not work.

• Well, I would have to choose the hourglass out of those figures, but It really depends a lot on how the girl is as a person. The smile and eyes is also really important for me.

• My vote goes to hourglass.

• Hour glass first. Then Banana. The next two well I wouldn't waste time on.

• I like hour glass type body and I guess most of guys like that type only

• hour glass

• Of those types I would have to say hourglass because it's the only body shape that doesn't have to be extremely fit to look good. A girl of any other body shape needs to work out, eat right, and build lean muscle in order to keep her body in proportion and looking good. But an hourglass girl stays in proportion regardless of bodyfat or fitness level, and proportion = sexy.

An athletic build is still a bonus, though.

• Bear in mind that my personal taste leans toward athletically built girls. Hourglass figures just seem to be able to still look hot (to me) without necessarily falling under the "athletically built" category.

What Girls Said 1

• Um that thing is stupid I put in my measurements and it said I have banana or straight when I have more of an hourglass. F it.

• lol who the hell downed this?

you are so right! the same thing happened to me !

• Me too! I'm hourglass and it told me I have a banana shaped body -.-

• Height makes a difference. Someone with 36-24-36 at 5 feet would look curvier than someone who was 36-24-36 at 5'8.