Tips to grow hair faster?!?

I used to have really long hair (mid-back) and then I got the bright idea to cut it off (above my shoulders)...now I regret that. I've been trying for awhile to grow my hair out (it's a little longer than my shoulders now) but it's taking forever and I'm getting impatient!

Any tips for growing hair out faster would be greatly appreciated! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Multivitamins

What Guys Said 1

• Don't think about it and soon you'll be like wow my hair is long. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Phyto vitamin pils from Sephora- WORK AMAZING trust me. They make your hair and nails grow faster. Also I know youve probably heard this before but get a trim every 6 weeks or so, even if just half an inch- it doesn't help your hair grow faster it helps it from not getting shorter, therefore the length will actually gradually build faster- it helps your ends from not splitting up therefore making your hair shorter!

• Multivitamins and shampoo/conditioner that is nourishing. Take care of your hair, don't expose it to much heat (curlers, etc.).

• Hmmm, it may see like an urban myth, but hanging your head over the end of the couch for 2 minutes a day actually helps. The blood rushes to your head and your scalp and makes it less dry. Also washing your hair with cold water helps because it's not damaging your scalp as much as hot water and the health of your scalp is vital if you want your hair to grow fast (:

• my hair is down to my butt, use organic shampoo & conditioner also do a hot oil treatment once every two weeks.