Belly button rings....yay or nay?

Some guys are like that's so hot, and others are like well that's skanky. I got my belly button pierced and I love it. What do you guys think about belly button rings? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I always think of p*rn stars with belly button rings, haha.

What Guys Said 9

• I just slept with a girl with a belly button ring. It looks cute, she also had tanned and on her left hip had a heart shape. When she would tan she would put a sticker on that same spot so it would remain white meanwhile her body was tan.

• They look good, as long as the ring is a colored one. The metallic-colored ones are so plain.

Overall, I have a fetish for those. :)

• They're only skanky if the girl, herself is a skank...

Otherwise, they're pretty hot. I like them. Just... don't be slutty, haha.

• Yay.

• In my minds, besides the ears and the nose, belly button is the only other part that should be pierced. All others looks trash. But BOY ! Belly button piercing is the HOTTEST - hands down.

• I say skanky. Sorry.

• sexy

• I think that it is blistering hot! I love them. To me belly button piercings are not skanky at all.

• I definity prefer the pierced belly button now , most of the girls I've known in recent years have had one , so its common but still very attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• I use to have one and I never met a guy who didn't like it.

• I don't get the point of them...people will only see them during the summer when you're in your bikini, so I don't think the chance of it getting infected is really worth it. That is unless you wear things that show the world your belly all of the time, and that kind of makes me think they crave the attention too much. So I'd say nay..

• nay they look trashy

• They're not skanky at all. It's just a piercing. I have one and I have never gotten any complaints.

• I feel like a lot of guys love them but wouldn't exactly want to bring a girl with one of those home.

• in my opinion they're cute. I want mine done.