Natural curves and waves in a guy's hair?

Well I have one, currently my hair is almost exactly like James Franco's in this picture link

Do girls like this on a guy ? Or am I better of ditching the length and curls and going for something short ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cute.(:

"The curls get the girls."

What Girls Said 8

• Nothing wrong with that I actually love it when guys just let there hair stay like that instead of cutting it all away..it's a good look if they've got the hair really so I'd just say leave it and don't worry about it too much! =)

• I think waves an curls are nice! Go for a medium length-- not too short that you can't see the curls but not so long that it's unruly.

• DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR SHORT! Please I beg of you! In my opinion, guys look like boiled eggs wiht real short hair. :)

• Sexy, I love it.

• love the look.. very suave :D

• love love love

• That style would look good on some guys, but not every guy. Some guys look better with short hair. I don't know what you look like, but in general it can work.

• That's a good look. I agree with Kate89's answer. I would also add that you should do what you want with your hair. Just be you and look how you want to look.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you also look like James Franco... girls love that guy.

• Don't worry about it. Worrying about stuff like that just reduces your self esteem.