Do you like tall girls?

I'm about 6' and was wondering if it's more a turn-on or a turn-off..?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's just about height then I would think it's a turn-off. She's taller than me and I don't know how that would work.. haha. Anyways it all depends on your personality and the way you appear yourself to everyone. People should like you for who you are. They would look through your flaws (whatever flaw you may think you have). If they don't then forget them, it's their loss.

What Guys Said 6

• Height doesn't really make that much of a contribution to what I find attractive. My ideal range is around 5'6-5'11, but pretty much any height is fair game for me.

• I find it difficult dating with girls who are taller than I am, but it's not a turn-off nor is it a turn-on for me.

• Height doesn't matter too much to me, 6' is fine (I'm 6'2").

• Turn on

Howwould being tall ever be a bad thing?

• Tall girls did not bother me at all because I'm 6'2 so I don't mind tall girls as short girls

• Not a turnoff for me; even though I'm a short-arse (5'9“).

What Girls Said 2

• Most (not all) guys prefer a girl that's shorter than them. probably not a turn off per se, but will severely limit your dating pool unless both of you are OK with you being taller.

• I'm about 5'10" and many guys have told me it's attractive because I have long legs and I look 'flexible'... I don't know...