Do most women take a man's favorite shirt as a throphy?

I can't count how many shirts I lost this way! Why do women sneak off with our shirts? Do you think we will chase after you to get it back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have acquired a boyfriends t-shirt to sleep in before. For me it's for comfort, I can smell his unique odour on the collar and I find that soothing. If I can't have him in bed snuggled up to me then being able to smell him as I doze off is the next best thing.

What Girls Said 10

• Not necessarily YOUR favorite shirt, but usually the shirt of yours that is OUR favorite. It's usually comfy, smells like you, and definitely coming off again when you claim it, lol. Mmm.

• Ha hah! I just saw your question and I thought, hmmm, do women do that? Is it because it still has your scent on it and they want something to remember you by? When I was a teenager, I loved it when a guy lent me a shirt or held me and when he let go it still has his smells, whatever they might be on them. MMMMMMnnnnn... Freaky, I know, but I love my guys scent. Although, I never stole his shirts. That, you've got me on. When you find out let me know. Maybe they just needed clothes...

• I wouldn't ever take a shirt without returning it... if you want it back, just ask for it.

• I take it to wear because the shirt usually has the smell of him which I love but I eventually return it

• i would never take his shirt.. that's really immature and makes no sense.. but I would wear it in the relationship :D hope I helped

• I did this as a teenager but I asked the guy first. I loved wearing his shirt because it smelled like him or his cologne. It made me feel closer to him when we weren't together. It wasn't a trophy in my eyes.

• nope lol we sleep in it doesn't matter if you still like it or not if we like you and have your shirt were probably sleeping in it lol

• i don't take a shirt for a trophy but I would take it more for a comfort thing but only if it was my boyfriends shirts but I wouldn't just take like one night standards shirts

• I think it's weird. I'd never just take a guys shirt. It's not even flattering.

• I've never taken a shirt from a guy but wearing his shirt feels very sexy to me.

• Why does it feel sexy? lol

• Because it's his...and it depends what kind of shirt but putting on his button down shirt without any pants or skirt reminds me of sex.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, for some reason women like to take a guys cloths home? That's why I only let them wear the shirts I don't really like. Sound harsh? I have given all of my old band t shirts to my little sis. I'd rather she had them.

• My favorite shirt is my softest and most comfortable, so on a woman it would more than likely be big for them and super soft, making for a perfect sleep time shirt. Just my guess