What do you think of guys that ware cowboy hats and boots?

I grew up on a farm and both the boots and hat are useful items. What do you think of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• "what do you think of them?" is too general a question.

I live on the outskirts of a large city, so there's a few farms nearby. One of my friends lives on a farm and works there and such. Every day at school he wears his boots and cowboy hat. Its his thing and I'm fine with that. When he wore his boots and cowboy hat to the Homecoming dance, however, I thought that he should have left them at home...

• I agree with leaving them at home for the Homecoming dance.

• haha good. though it was cute when he let his girlfriend wear his hat (he never lets anyone touch his hat haha)

What Girls Said 6

• I just think he's a country boy usually. I live in Texas but I don't see too many people dressed like that where I live...however if I'm visiting my friend in East Texas it's the normal attire there and I feel out of place lol.

• It depends on place and time and the guy wearing them. From my experiences, some guys like to think they are cowboys or southern gentlemen when they really aren't-- they just like the image. Since you're a real farm boy, I think you could pull it off.

• for function...hot. For style...not

• Sounds pretty hot to me!

• I would think of a cowboy, which would then make me think of Clint Eastwood.

• yeah, the good, the bad, AND the ugly.

• Thats one of the best of eastwoods westerns. I love the old Cherokee. "Only an indian can do that." My Grandpa was Cherokee.

• Yup, good movie...and who knew the old cherokee and the young Navajo girl would get together

• well I personally love that style! I've lived in the south my whole life, so that's probably why

What Guys Said 1

• I understand their usefulness. However, a construction worker benefits from a hard hat and workboots, and a policeman a uniform and gun, but if they have half a brain in their heads they take them off when they get home, and prior to going out socially. Otherwise they'd be rightuflly likened to little boys playing dress-up.