Do you like when a girl wears makeup? (Guys)

I've hear plenty of guys that don't like when a girl wears makeup especially when she piles a lot on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it could be about the first impression we get from the girl's appearance, for example if I see a girl with almost... to no make up on the first time we meet and I think she's a gorgeous girl. . . I'm most likely going to be struck by her looks and maybe she could even take my breath away for a second and it will take me another second to come back to reality and say "WoW" to myself, in other words I would definitely be impressed :) and I would imagine that if she looks so gorgeous with no make up on, just how beautiful she could look. . with a bit on. and I'm sure that I'd love to see her face naturally as she is for a next time. . .

BTW I don't think that exaggerated make up is attractive, everything with moderation. . .just like alcohol pls. . . :P

What Guys Said 14

• Yes I like it when a girl wears make up. There is no such thing as too pretty for make up. Make up makes a girl/guy look better and shows that they are not lazy and they take care of them selves. By the way I think it's okay for a guy to wear certain make up ( for example: make up for dark circles, I don't know what it's called but a thing for eyebrows (fuller look) and a make up for the jaw line.

• I think natural makeup looks good. When a woman wears a lot of makeup, she gets an extra look from the guys BUT that's about it -- just an extra look.

• Yeah moderation is key I don't like lots of make up on girls. It not only looks funny but screams high maintenance to me. Perfume in moderation is also really important to me and most people I think. I have a sensitive nose and allergies though so I think I like less of it than most people.

• Don't much care for it at all. If I can tell you're wearing makeup, that's unattractive.

• Please just a few accents to highlight some good points. When you pile it on it sort of becomes a clown face. I know models and actresses pile it on but it done by professionals and meant for a few minute photo or scene. That is not real. Again, just a few highlights and you have my full attention.

• The thing about guys and makeup is that guys don't know anything about makeup. A lot of us like a natural look. That may mean no make up or it may mean light make up that isn't overly noticeable. Most of us can't tell which.

• If she wears more than she needs too, or 'piles a lot on,' it gives the impression that she is insecure, shallow, and maybe a little full of herself. A lot of makeup looks trashy, is the simplest way to put it. I personally like minimal makeup. I want a girl to feel comfortable with herself around me, and be able to just be herself, not hide behind a mask.

• Listen up cuty pie, If a girl ( like yourself ) has nothing to hide, there's no need for her to spray color on the face. But the way girls ( like yourself ) carry on nowadays It's as though like they look to get laid . . .

• If you must, go as light as possible.

• That's true... Too much make-up is bad. It should be subtle. Always shoot for a natural look...

• Don't overdo it.

• I prefer no makeup. Some Is OK. I mean if it's all to attract a guy and then the guy sees you without makeup his attraction to you may change. Why not be real from the beginning? :)

• First impression builds the most attraction. I doubt any guy would be shallow enough to like a girl with make up and change his mind when he sees her without it

• Makeup is a turnoff to me. I would be able to tell right away?

• subtle amounts of make up are nice but not too much, I hate it when girls wear too much make up

• I agree with the rest. A modest amount is good...otherwise you look fake and retarded.

What Girls Said 0