Girls do you like if a guy shaves his legs?

girls do you like if a guy shaves his legs. if not why? if yes why ?

0|0
18|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as you don't look "gay", as in your style, etc. I'm fine. My guyfriends shave their legs and arms, some chest, my personal trainer shaves as well and he's so cute. My brother also shaves so it depends on you overall look I guess.

0|1
    1|2

What Girls Said 17

• If his legs were a forest, then I would have to ask him to shave his legs. I think leg hair is the guy's business, as long as he doesn't wax them or have birds make a nest in his legs because that would be creepy.

Personally, I do like a bit of leg hair (depends on the guy), but I also like clean legs. Just as long as the guy doesn't have mammoth feet nor little boy feet, then I have no problem with the leg hair.

1|0
    0|2
  • I love it but I don't expect it. I know a lot of girls who think its weird if their legs are shaved.

0|1
    0|1
  • I really wouldn't mind. I mean it's his preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really...it seems weird to me when guys do that.

0|3
    0|0
  • No...I mean its not a deal breaker but why would a guy need to waste time shaving his legs...be manly lol.

0|4
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't care.

0|2
    0|2
  • Nooooo thank you!

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really, but it is their choice. What guys feel the most comfortable with.

1|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter to me

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah why not ;)

0|1
    0|2
  • Doesn't matter.

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't mind either way

0|0
    0|1
  • yes I love it! my guy shaved his legs wayy before he was with me, I love how smooth his legs feel against mine when we cuddle that and it just looks better

0|0
    1|2
  • I wouldn't mind it as long as it made him happy then shave those legs!

0|1
    0|1
  • lol!

0|1
    0|1
  • It don't matter

0|1
    0|1
  • I guess it would be nicer o cuddle with. But unless your a swimmer; shaving your legs is weird. Don't do it. Girls will think your weird.

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.