Why are so many gorgeous women, single?

I don't get it, if men want pretty women, then why are so many of them, single?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me answer in a short an simple way...here are 8 for sure reasons.

1) Low self esteem.

2) Too much baggagge.

3) Ugly/Rude/Conceited personality.

4) Unsure about where she belongs in life.

5) G.D.W. or L.S syndrome. (Gold digging whore/ Local Slut)

6) Horrible Disease or mental disorder.

7) Stress.

8) Hatred toward everyone and everything.

• You left out a few hundred. =P

• Yeah..not effort characters for typing my answer...

My point is girls have thier own issues...regardless of being f***able because they are hot...it doesn't mean so many things can't be wrong...

Why the f*** did 3 people disagree with my answer? I am curious to find out...if anyone else disagrees...tell me why..i am curious..

• stress isn't always their fault tho...some might work/college/etc.

What Girls Said 6

• Just because a woman is beautiful it doesn't mean she is compatible. I've known a lot of beautiful girls that are only into one thing (money, sex, etc ) and then I've known some women that want a stable relationship and can't find a guy that is willing to be involved more emotionally and less sexually.

I think it really depends on the type of person she is. She also may be too busy to date or too shy to approach someone.

• It's because men have to f*** everything they see whether it's pretty or not - not our fault. It's the men that do not know a good thing when they have it, they have to chase us and then pit us against each other which is why there are ladies everywhere saying: but he dumped me for an ugly ho!

• not all pretty girls are actually great ppl... I know a lot of really gorgeous girls who aren't very good company or who have ugly personalities...xX

I get so angry at those girls that waste their beauty because they're either real bitches, gold diggers, whores or whatever the case...xX

another dumb thing is that all the hot guys are friggin taken so...LOL...xX

hot girls are single and hot guys are taken - How f***ed up is that...xX

• Only they know for sure...maybe they just haven't found the right person.There are a slew of reasons we could go through.

• Most of the girls that I think are gorgeous are single. I think it may be because so many men think they are single or are afraid to approach, or believe in all the stereotypes. The ones I know are not conceited, they are not high maintenance. But they are the sweetest girls I know, it seems that so many people treat them poorly and I do not know why.

• because pretty girls are conceded money grubbing whores including me lol so don't think I'm trying to be mean to pritty girls or something I know I'm hot and I use it to my advantage!

What Guys Said 7

• Being single isn't a infinite thing, you know, I'm sure they date occassionally. It just so happens that in your time of knowing them, they were single.

• Good looks aren't everything. Most men eventually realize this.

• To be gorgeous, doesn`t mean you are automatic interested to other persons. Some gorgeous women are only concentreted to themselves, others are lesbians. The "next" want it to mix with money, so they are sluts/whores and only the rest are in a relationship. I have the suspicion the last one are a minority.

• Too High Maintenance.

Can't afford all that.

• Lawl, Becuz men are players :P The people tht most men make fun of, transvestites, are usually the ones who get the hottest women. There willing to stay with them rather then just to f*** and suck.

TIP: I use transvestite as a Guy with girl like feelings and qualities.

• Because woman are more than their looks...

• In the graduating class 2 years ahead of me, were three girls who were very attractive and none of them ever married...O:O