Does make-up freak you guys out?

If I were a guy I would ask to wash the face before going out. Well, not really like that; but still something like ... please show me your real face?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think guys would be freaked out if a girl looked totally different without makeup, but a little makeup is to be expected. if I was a guy I'd rather a girl wear makeup and try to look the best she can than go around with a plain face all the time. I know guys who feel that way too

What Guys Said 1

• Every morning I wake up next to some scary looking woman. I won't usually engage in conversation with her until she is showered and does her make up. Not scary then.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that guys feel like that if they have a girlfriend who uses so much makeup she could plaster it on with a spackle knife. But I think if they have a girl who keeps it simple and tries to make it more natural looking then they don't mind it and maybe even like it.

• lol! I don't look that different with or without makeup. in fact, my boyfriend has never actually seen me with makeup and I've known him for over 10 years and started dating just recently.