Have you ever liked/been attracted to a short guy?

Have you ever liked or even been physically attracted to a short guy before? By short, I mean in the region of 5'4'' - 5'6''. If yes, what did you like about him? Personality? Looks? etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I was attracted to both looks and personality plus it was a lot easier for me to kiss him instead of going on my tip toes, its the perfect height to cuddle, hold hands (instead of him complaining about how far he has to bend down to hold your hand), plus its a great height to tease him because his face isn't too far high up so if I wanted to rub my breasts across him I cud and a lot more I thought it was awesome dating a short guy

• if the asker of this question ever selects a best answer, it should be yours!

What Girls Said 3

• There was this guy I went camping with for two weeks about 5'4" - 5'6" he was totally hot but I am like 5'10" so that was kinda weird. but yea I think I would go with a guy shorter than me.

• No.

• Yes, both personality and looks. But the height always makes me question being with him. It sucks and bothers me

• was it your hang up or was it his? or was it both of yours?

• Definitely on my side and I am not sure about him

What Guys Said 0