What is your wardrobe like? Tight, Normal, or Loose clothing?

What are the clothes in your wardrobe like? Are they on they skin tight, fitted, average, baggy?

I use to wear baggy and average but I'm starting to turn to fitted clothing..

• Skin Tight
    24% (4)0% (0)19% (4)Vote
  • Fitted
    47% (8)50% (2)48% (10)Vote
  • Normal
    29% (5)50% (2)33% (7)Vote
  • Baggy
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It varies depending on the item. But fitted, generally. Some tighter, some more loose, based on clothing styles and what fit suits me with a particular item. It depends on what ends up being more flattering. Everything I'm wearing right now is just fitted.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• The majority of them are normal but I have some items of clothing that are skin tight, fitted and baggy too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • all types of clothes,mostly baggy but a lot of fitted stuff too

0|1
    0|0
  • Skirts tight

Tops baggy

Jeans tight

Dresses tight/fitted

I chose tight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um...I'm usually in fitted clothes. Skin tight is kind of gross and baggy just looks sloppy.

0|2
    0|0
  • A huge mixture of all, I'm always indecisive, but I got to say I love wearing really loose cut shirts, whit a tank under, just think it looks great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of my clothes are "fitted"...not too tight but tight enough where you can see my shape. I don't do baggy.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above. Tight shows off my body, average is comfortable, and baggy looks cute with certain things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fitted is fine.not skin tight..men that wear skin tight clothes come off as a holes...even worst is skin tight pants...please no!

0|1
    0|0
  • mostly skin tight but I also have a lot baggy shirts

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear fitting or average clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly fitted, things like leggings are tight though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly average. I do have fitted and baggy though (:

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear skin tight clothes cause I'm a slutty girl and I stick my boobs in everyone's face

0|0
    1|1
  • Normal & skin tight

0|1
    0|0
  • It really depends. Most of my clothes are fitted, but every now and then I like to wear something loose. No matter what I wear, I make sure it flatters my body type.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• fitted , , but I should get some more fitted/tight clothing I think :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Primarily fitted, especially when it comes to dress shirts.

0|0
    0|0