Ladies why do you draw your eyebrows on?

For those of you that do, what is the reason for drawing your eyebrows on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get why some women do that either. Looks silly.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• I do it when I know that I will be photographed because otherwise my eyebrows are invisible :D

I know plenty of women who do it lightly. I worked in the make up industry and colored peoples eyebrows in all the time :P Some people over-do it but its fairly common and no one ever notices :P

• **let me make a correction.

I don't draw them on, I put colored powder over my natural brows (which I've never had done lol)

• Here's an example of what it means when a girl colors over her eyebrows: link

(obviously, not me lol)

• I don't, because I think it looks weird and unnatural most of the time. I think that they do it though because they want perfect eyebrows, and if their real eyebrows aren't satisfactory to them, then they remove them and draw them on instead.

• Maybe they got their eyebrows waxed wrong or they have no body hair? Honestly drawing them on looks stupid... highlighting them looks good, but drawing them no. You need actual eyebrows to make it look real, so what's the point if you have none, it's kind of obvious.

• Because I'm an artist. Duh

• i don't it looks stupid.