Girls what do you think of the new bare minerals foundations?

what do you think of them, are they good? or is there a better product? right now I'm using the maybelline fit me foundation and its pretty good best I've had so far

Most Helpful Girl

• It was horrible for me. It just looked unnatural on me. I only like to wear tinted moisturizer because I like to look really natural. Powder always looks too chalky on me, and liquid is too heavy. I use pretty expensive stuff though because the drugstore stuff makes my skin irritated, too bad because it makes my wallet cry a little lol. I use beauty fusion tinted moisturizer or mac tinted moisturizer.

• i have really big bags under my eyes, its just one of those things that is chronic so I like to use an overall foundation plus I feel like my skin is discolored so I like a smooth effect. I heard bare minerals actually makes your skin better...?

• also do you use the mac brushes?

• It made mine look worse. I saw all the infomercials too and that's why I tried it, but it just wasn't worth the money. I don't use mac brushes, I just use my fingers lol. For the bags I would just use a really good concealer.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I love bare minerals, I don't use any liquid foundation, I just use the powder. It looks natural on me, and on many other people, it has improved my skin a lot :)

• I tried Bare Minerals and hated it. I use Mac for all my foundation/concealer needs; as far as I'm concerned, nothing else is really comparable.

• I use Bare Minerals.. and it's the beeest :)