Would it look weird if a short girl dated a tall guy?

I am really short, about 5 feet and I like this guy and I think he likes me. But he is about 6 feet. would it look weird if we dated because he is so much taller than me?

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your question kind of but not really. Height shouldn't matter when you two like each other right? It's common that the girl is shorter than the guy most of the time so don't let stuff like that bother you. Don't worry. Show indications [small or big hints] of flirtation towards him and see how he reacts to them to make sure if he does like you or not. I'm sure he likes you the way you are and if he doesn't, it's his loss. Only way to find out is find a way to make a date with him or do a hangout session hinting it is a date.

What Guys Said 2

• oh come on. do you like him? if so- then don't worry about it. xD.

• Nah, that's pretty normal.

What Girls Said 1

• Well to answer your question no it doesn't look weird but if you guys really like each other then even if it did then why would it matter as long as the two of you are happy? =)