Do you guys like winged eyeliner on a girl?

I wear it almost everyday, it's like my go to look. I alternate between using brown, dark purple, and black liner. Do you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If it's once in awhile and NOT overdone, it's OK. When it's overdone, the girl looks exactly like a raccoon.

link

What Guys Said 2

• ugh, no. I prefer not noticing when a girl is wearing make up. I like it when girls look all natural and normal. that's just me. others may disagree.

• Ithink it looks pretty sexy for a girl

Not an everyday thing

But the kind of thing that if all of a sudden she surprises me with it

My heart skips a beat :)

What Girls Said 4

• Winged eyeliner is great!The crazier the better! :)

• Yup.

• They most definitely like it. I barely wear make-up and I get attention but nothing big and one day I randomly decide to wear a slight winged liner and a nude lip it was like a freaking boy-magnet. Wing liner has adds like a sexy-mysterious yet classy look to your eyes. As long as it is not over dramatic.

• I don't know how far you wing it out but if you only go slightly past the edge of your eye and do a thin line it looks pretty natural.