Do I look that weird?

A few weeks ago a completely stranger that just walked by on the street said: 'You are weird!' and similar things happened before...

I also notice people really look at me when I pass by and turn their faces when I'm passed. Most of the time they raise their eyebrows while looking.

So do I really look that weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mostly wear black, dark or red clothes? Are you into goth, grunge, punk or that kind style? You know what I mean.

That is what's considered "weird" as it's not easy to reshape those styles to make it look normal.

• No I'm not goth or something... I wear just colorful clothes (but also not to much color)

• Approach one such random starer and ask them what's their business. It will certainly daze them, but maybe you could find it out, maybe people will stop after you start doing that.

• Thanks for the advice! but I don't think I have the guts to do that :(

What Guys Said 9

• Not weird, but you look like you have an unusual ethereal quality (based on your picture). Pay no heed. People stare at me too, people are so vulgar, but there's more important things to occupy your mind with.

• You look OK , I don't know what he was talking about .. Maybe its like other people said about your style or behavior , or maybe he was just making fun of you lol :P

• You look fine/normal to me.

• Just ignore them. If you don't look, dress and act exactly the same as everyone else like some land of the clones people will call you weird. They say it because they are insecure themselves and are jealous of your confidence to be yourself. I don't tell every fat person I see that they are fat or every ugly person they are ugly because I'm not insecure.

• look normal to me..

• You are beautiful, and anyone who says different would fall unde the weird classification.

• You're absolutely beautiful, people are dumb!

• i'd say gorgeous not wierd

• You look fine to me. Lovely actually, what's your style like?

• A bit sophisticated with an edge, I guess.

• then I gues people are just to chiken to tell you that you look nice. sophisticated sounds good and if its edgy it just makes it artsy in my opinion.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope! you are gorgeous girl! People are just jealous, happens all the time with pretty girls..don't sweat it.

• your face looks normal,but what about your style? the way you act?

• Um. No.

• you are pretty !...defiently not weird

• no.

• How are we supposed to know much about you since your profile is private?

Based off of your icon picture your face looks fine at least. You should probably try asking your friends or who people who know you a little better about it.

• All I can see is your face which is perfectly normal. Mabe your dressing style is "weird"?