I want to look older!

This may sound crazy !

I look young for my age. Yes, it should come as compliment but not when my juniors think of me as their junior.

I was once very embarrassed when once a teacher confused me for fresher and that too in front of them when I was a pass-out.

Some of my parents' friends ask me which school I am from.

Send me tips to look older than what I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• i look young for my age too. I'm really good at figuring out makeover type stuff so if you want- msg me with your email and send me a picture of you! I can't tell if I don't know what you look like now but I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve if you want good advice!

What Guys Said 2

• well one things for sure you can't grow a little beard like me cause that seems to work. but I would focus on ur hair but hay I'm not expert.

i hope dis helps

• While I'm not a girl, my best advice would be to change your hairstyle. I used to have much longer hair and for the past year or so I have kept it very short, almost shaved. With the shorter hair I have noticed people treat as though I am much older.

What Girls Said 2

• well hair and clothes make you look older. Dress really conservative that should do it, and shorter hair and curled and done, also jewelry wear like pearls or cute studs.

• I have the same problem as you. I'm 18 and I look 15.

wear your hair down, maybe get a new haircut your stylist should know what hair style helps. I went from my natural red to blonde and it added at least two years. also highlights

do not wear tons of makeup. focus on the eye area.

the great thing about girls like us is that well look 20 when were 35.. ; )