I like girls who wear skirts in the winter because..

I like this because it makes me feel like they dress for men. Which I LOVE. Even if they have something covering their legs, like leggings or w/e it still makes me happy because they're willing to brave the cold to look HOT

I saw 2 girls today that I have a bit of a crush on wear one (it was literally freezing out)

Girls, do you do this?

Guys, do you agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy wears shorts during the winter does that mean he's dressing for girls? lololol

• Guy's don't wear leggings and all that though. It'd be stupid for us to wear shorts in the winter. Girls have a little more flexibility. Unless of course, he's gay

• Nope, not tropical at all. We have cold winters...with snow and blizzards.

• Then those guys are dumb

What Girls Said 8

• Girls, do you do this? I often wear skirts & leggings in the winter not to dress for men though.

Quite amusing that most guys think if they find her attractive she must be dressing for male attention & are completely blind to how to obviously spot a girl who is looking/dressing/acting for male attention.

• One of the girls I have a crush on is an attention whore. She wore a skirt today but with leggings

• Nice try, trolling

• trolling? Take a look at your question & obtuse reaction to rationality...lmfao

• No I don't. Random guys aren't important enough for me to freeze over.

• I wear skirts and dresses in the winter for myself, not for random men :P

but yes, skirts are very pretty on most girls, even in the winter time :)

• I wear skirts and dresses in winter.

I don't do it for men, I do it for me; I don't like the way my legs look in most trousers; thus I avoid wearing them - they just make me look and feel bad.

• Nope.I don't do things like this.I don't wear skirts normally AND I always dress for myself NOT anyone else.So I wear what I feel comfortable in and I still look hot.

• First of all...leggings and a skirt and boots can be pretty damn warm

Maybe the girls like to dress up for themselves. I wear both pants and skirts. I do it because I like it. If men like how I look, good for them. If not, well, their loss.

• I wear dresses and skirts in the winter sometimes with leggings or tights underneath, but I honestly don't do it to dress for men. And if I'm really going to be that cold, then I'll skip it (but even pants are cold when the temperature gets down there, so unless I want to go around in snow pants, it doesn't make THAT big a difference).

I have to say when I see a girl wearing a skirt with BARE legs in the winter, I tend to classify her as ridiculous. I mean, it's just... ridiculous.

• i have American apparel thigh highs I wear in the winter when I want to wear a skirt or dress

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, these are girls who always want to look attractive; they aren't necessarily looking for attention from us, since they are just following fashion by doingthis in many cases. But, like you, I enjoy the scene regardless of what motivattes them.