What do you think I should do with my hair?

On Friday I'm going to this really fancy dinner. I have a great dress and great shoes, but I don't have a hairstyle yet. My hair is a really dark brown. I have a round face. My hair is long so there's options with my hair, but I have trouble curling it because it''s silky. I really want it to be up because most people haven't seen me with my hair up.

Most Helpful Girl

• french twist with ringlets on the top and a poof in the front (not as big as Snookie) The poof will elongate a round face and a french twist is very classy ;) I'm a stylist.

What Guys Said 2

• Why would they WANT you to have your hair up? If you have sexy delicious long hair, don't hide it! Long hair is hot!

Speaking of which - I found a video hahaha I've never seen this before but I love it!

The Cowsills were generally more clean cut than this but I love it. Oh yeah! Long as they can grow it, their hair! And you too. Let it all hang out.

link

• Brunette hair when it's up is very attractive and sexy too.

What Girls Said 2