Am I heathly? I'm 16!

How much is a 16 year old girl who isn't in sports and is 5'6 supposed to weigh? and waht should my calorie intake be. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a good site to get an idea of how many calories you need link

• Thank u:-)! But wow. It said to lose weight my calorie intake goal is 454just per day:/

• That doesn't sound right. I put in your height and age with a number of different weights, levels of activity, and desired rates of weight loss and it never went nearly that low. I would keep it above 1200 at the VERY least. Anything lower than that and you're going to start running into health issues. Remember, you don't need to lose weight fast. A pound a week adds up fast. You should consider asking your doctor about it at your next xheck up as well. He/She will likely know better than me.

• Oh I probably typed it wrong than:) thanks so much!

What Guys Said 3

• 117-155 lbs according to the army

2000 calories per day according to the nutrition facts on most food

• A website I found says - 140lbs or 63.6kg

• 120 or less

What Girls Said 3

• 136-150 I would say is healthy, depending on the makeup of your body. Bone and muscle add to that weight.

• Probably say around 130lbs.

You cal intake should always be around 2000 cals

• about 125 lbs