Girls, what do you think about guys who walk around in public while wearing a vest?

I see these guys in cars, in the malls, even at the hospitals. Moreover, how do you feel when you see then with their muscles and their messy long underarm hair all sticky with sweat?

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean wearing JUST the vest -- without a shirt? Outside? No thanks.

• You got me right. Haven'y you seen such people. We see a lot of that here in Florida. Yuck !

• I'll stay up north where it's cold and snows as of October, then. Thanks for the warning.

• Hahaha ! "Warning". Hahahahaha ! I found that hilarious !

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know how vests correlate with nasty gross underarm hair at all! The last guy I saw wearing a vest looked freaking amazing. He was slim, tall, and had a fitted dark vest over a long sleeved shirt. It was dressy, but he looked so good. Mmm.

• as long as it's warm out or they're working at something manual and it's not a crappy string or hood vest it's fine. I like to see the contours of man and muscle, hair, scars all of it. underarm hair is part of being human/animal and I'd rather see hair under his arms than see that he shaves it to be honest.

• I suppose it depends on the guy. If he's cute, it's hot. If I personally don't find him attractive, it's either really gross or whatever.

• So, you will be OK if you see a guy in that attire ... say, in the mall?

• I'm glad I was able to explain it eventually. :)

• haha yes.

• Not attractive

• Hahahaha your description is priceless. It's nasty, basically.

• Vests, without a shirt underneath? Bizarre. I've never seen that before. Or do you mean a vest like a tank top? Cause in that case, I do like that as long as it's a looser tank top. I find underarm hair attractive actually. :P

• OMG ! You find underarm hair attractive ? I honestly hope you did not mean that in girls. Do you know they are the main cause of stink? I puke at the thought of the amount of bacteria that gets stuck in there.

As for not seeing that, I suppose you live in a relatively cold area.

• LOL well I meant it in guys, but I think it can look good on girls too. :P

• Oyeeee ! OMG ! Thank God things are a little different on planet Earth. :)

What Guys Said 0