Do you like facial hair?

let's demystify a myth:

do girls like facial hair?

• Clean shaved look
  • Beard
  • Mostache
  • Goat beard
  • Other
and it's official: Clean Shaved Look wins!
interesting conclusion drawn from this poll: guys prefer a clean shaved look... so what out for those moustaches, ladies ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so disappointing : ( Every girl I know (including myself) LOVES a guy with at least some scruff...I'm going to go ahead and tell myself that the girls that voted "clean shaven" are under 18...

• Probably a fairly valid point. It would make more sense to have a poll for over eighteens and under eighteens to get a better idea of which age group prefers what. I'm close enough to eighteen and vastly prefer a clean shaven look, but I'm willing to bed that the majority of over-eighteens prefer a bit of (non-mustache) scruff.

What Girls Said 53

• I enjoy making out with guys with close-shaved beards/5 o'clock shadows. Clean shaven is fine, but I love the way the beard feels against my cheek and neck...I'm guessing I'm weird for that, lol.

• I love facial hair. Anywhere from stubble to a full beard and anywhere in between. Some guys look better clean shaven, and that's cool too. As a general rule though, I prefer when a guy has some scruff of some sort.

• I absolutely LOVE facial hair, and that rugged look is so sexy!

Keep it clean though, I'm not talking about this: link or this: link

I'm talking about this: link ;)

and this: link

but, then again sometimes it doesn't really matter :)

• No no no thanks.

• Lol lots of facial hair questions lately.

Yes, I love facial hair. Scruff, stubble, and goatees are hot. I chose E. though because mustaches only usually look good on Hispanic guys, beards are hot as long as they aren't like santas, and goat beard (?) If by goat beard you mean goatee lol yes I like it. Goat beard.. lol!

• Actually by adding together the number from each facial hair category (women only) It comes out to 63 so it beat clean shaven by 3.

• And calculating the number of men who voted just the facial hair categories came out to be 32. So really facial hair wins. :)

• This is the 3rd question I'm seeing about facial hair in a week. Anyway, yes I like facial hair on guys, as long as it looks good on them. A guy that looks good with facial hair I think is hotter than a guy that looks good with no facial hair. But then again, it's just my opinion

• depends on the guy.

• i light facial hair, it adds definition.

• maybe a little bit of hair on the face is ok

• YES! facial hair is sexy! my favorite is the handle bar moustache.. any man with a handle bar is sexy lol

• Lot of men just look like mama's boys when their clean shaved. I rather have them look like actual men, so I chose beard.

• A moustache is absolutely out of question. It gets in the way when kissing, and it's not particularly attractive (in my opinion).

Now, a groomed goatee or beard can be really sexy :)

• No! I like some stubble--as long as its not like patchy...but I do NOT like mustaches or beards

• guys look more masculine with a little stubble than if they're completely clean-shaven. and I love kissing along my bf's jawline when it's a little stubbly, as opposed to completely smooth. I think girls like a little facial hair. but we're NOT talking a full blown beard, mustache, or goatee here, I don't like any of those.

• No, I love the clean shaved look :))

• I was never attracted to facial hair, but my boyfriend has a beard and as long as it is trimmed/ taken care of then I do not mind. Although I prefer no mustaches, it would be too scratchy when kissing lol.

• some guys look good with facial hair but some guys look ridiculous

• This girl definitely dislikes facial hair.

• Not really. A little stubble is fine though, but not too much.

• Depends on the guy, but generally I like a nice groomed beard/goat beard. :)

• It depends on whether it looks good on you or not.

some men look super sexy when they are shaved clean, and some look horrible without facial hair.

my fiance is one of those men who would look horrible without facial hair.

• Ya it can be kinda hott, just not a mustache, those are gross

• Love it! So. Much.

• Stubble is sexy, just it hurts sometimes.

• stubble.

• I like it clean and shaved.

• I like my black men with that 5 o'clock shade... or some mustache and some facial hair not too much of beard though...

• Depends on the guy's face.

• Beard! At least SOME kind of beard!

• I think some guys look hott with a little scruff but otherwise I prefer the clean shaven look.

• More from Girls
    23

What Guys Said 7

• I think it depends on the girls taste. I rocked the Novembeard last month and I got very mixed reviews on it. One girl told me straight up, "Ewww! Get rid of that crap!", while another girl would comb her hands through it while she giggled and did a sexy lip bite every time she saw me!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, simple as that!

• i think you use gotta admit there no one rule for all like some myths claims from some article. some of those are a load of crap. I read one that try to posit the view that science saids most females dig a bit of facial hair. I don't think you can fully trust that stuff. real life experiences dictiate that different females have different tastes.

• check this out:

link

• Some girls dig it, some dont.

• Girls like what looks nice on a particular guy and the guy should know what suites his facial features.

If you have a nice jaw line then most likely you would be able to pull it off

• only one girl has told me I look better with my facial hair unshaved.

• yes

• Movember is over!