Do You Look At Thinspiration or Fitspiration?

Do you look at images of girls/guys with your 'ideal' body to motivate you even more to exercise and/or eat healthy?

I look at both. I have a crap load of pics on my iPod of thin, slender girls and models. Adriana Lima is my current muse because she's gorgeous, exotic and works hard for the body she has. Yes, I know her diet and yes I do consider that working hard, but I won't do what she does.

You?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be perfectly honest my fitness goals are in no way related to appearance. As long as I can fit into standard sized motorcycle apparel, I'm cool with that. I exercise and work to get fit because of the functional benefits. I want to be stronger, faster, more flexible, and with more agility, and I want to be able to DO the things that you can with those. But as far as how I look with a shirt off? Couldn't care less.

What Guys Said 1

• Yep.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't look at either, I know where my healthy weight is and I am working towards that. And even if you exercise and eat everything the same as someone else you could still end up having different results. Everyone is different I guess. But everyone has stuff that motivates them.

• I use to do it, it definitely helps.

• Adriana Lima is gorgeous! I want her eyes,lips, skin color, hair, lol, I guess I want to look like her. lol, no I am just kidding, but I do think she is gorgeous.

I do, do that, but of unknowns. Usually fitness models. I like athletic toned bodies, because that is my body frame, so I stick to that. Looking at Adriana Lima would make me crazy because I would want to be that tall too, lol. I am weird.

What is her diet?

• I personally thing looking at inspirational pictures is wonderful! I do it and I'm on Weight Watchers. The photos really motivate me and they help me to curve my appetite and choose healthier options. I don't have one person that I necessarily look at, I have a whole folder of cute pictures I find around the internet to look at when I have a craving.

• Yeahh! I love Thinspiration! :)