How can an unattractive guy get a pretty girl?

and please don't say things such as: go to the gym,get a good haircut,change style of dress,be funny because I got all those things covered.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls aren't that shallow. I find with a big factor in whether or not I'm attracted to a guy - can be as pretty as anything, but if he can't make me full on cackle there's nothing to the relationship than platonics. Don't stress about physicality, show her a good time, let her see all your good personality traits in moderation, if you click and she can have fun with you, that's probably going to keep her interest more than your ab size.

P.s. If that photo is of you, you are very attractive.

• interesting. it seems like so many women are shallow these days. the only things that seem to matter are muscles,money,status,etc...

What Girls Said 5

• just wait it out. I'm the kind of girl who likes guys that other girls think are ugly. there is prob a lot of girls who like your type.

• Well if that really IS you in your picture, you don't look unattractive so you're good. :)

• this happens a lot. my guy a lot of women would find ugly, but I find him to be very handsome. so many people ask how he got me. The answer is simple, I found him physically attractive and he has a great personality to go along with it. it had nothing to do with money.

• Well sir, I agree with some users. Of that IS you in that picture, I would really like to get to know you a bit more :) You're really gorgeous. But it depends, some girls look at the physical aspect and others look at who you are inside. I tend to look at both of you're sweet and yourself and for a reason have a really good looking butt I will be interested in you. I think the main thing is to be yourself because that's what makes us who we are. If someone likes it or not, then they are not as important.

• How can an unattractive girl get a hot guy? She usually doesn't, and she shouldn't be so shallow as to expect something she can't give back.

What Guys Said 1

• well lack of confidence in yourself is one. a girl loves a confident guy. basically being able to be themselves and approaching women.

girls seeing guys being able to approach women as 1. confident, 2. player

girls have to depict it as much as guys have to depict girl from 1. easy, 2. a real girl :D