Shaved my chest and it's scratchy as hell! How do girls shave their legs?

I did my back and liked it (it wasn't much hair) so I got adventurous and tried the front because all the girls here say eww chest hair is gross get rid of it.

But it HURTS and is SUPER scratchy now and I can't bear it. I mean, I thought face stubble was scratchy, but try wearing a shirt over it! And then increase the area tenfold. Unbearable!

How long does it take you guys until it's not deathly painful to walk around the room?

And how do girls manage to shave their legs all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looool, I'm sorry for your pain. =P I like chest hair though. Just let it grow back out, screw girls who don't like it. Do what YOU like. If that's growing it out, do it. If that's braving through the horrors of shaving it, do that. But I figure if a girl is so against whatever YOU like doing with your body to the point where she's like 'ewww', then she's probably not really a girl you want or would have much fun with anyway.

And legs are generally a less sensitive area. I say generally, but it's not the case for me. My skin is sensitive everywhere, so I can't shave my legs more than like once a week without getting rashy. Plus the hair on our legs is generally not as thick or wiry as a guy's chest hair, so it's not usually as bad growing back in.

What Girls Said 7

• My legs don't itch after shaving...

You should be asking how we manage shaving out lower parts all the time.

Best part of being in between boyfriends is not having to be exact with that region daily! :D

• no need to shave! Also, our legs aren't as sensitive as your chest, but oh man when we bikini shave... so irritating.

• You shouldn't shave your chest, chest hair is sexy! :)

And if you want to get rid of your chest hair you should wax it,

it's gonna hurt even more but it will stay longer and when it grows back it wil be soft.

If you'll shave it a few times you'll get stubbles. And that is not sexy!

• you scratched it. you should wash the wound and put on antiseptic. girls use the right kinda razor...not the crappy disposable ones. or they use shaving cream, but that tends to lead to nicks

• my answer only applies if you did this recently...if you did this like two days ago and now it itches...you have ingrown hairs. I don't know google ingrown hairs for the cure lol

• girls leg hair is not as thick as guys chest hair and not as sensitive on the legs as it is on the chest try putting some aloe on it your probably getting ingrown hairs.

• Some of use don't shave all the time. I certainly don't.

• Because we are used to shaving, legs aren't as sensitive as a chest, if you waxed, diff story. By the way chest hair is so f*cking sexy. Waxing would be better..

What Guys Said 2

• LMAO that's awesome lol...classic mistake bro. Been there man, it does suck. I said f*** it. There's plenty of women who like a manly man. And if you're seeing someone who isn't and want to be smooth all the time, you're gonna have to wax that sh*t. Hurts pretty bad too, and can also be uncomfortable when it starts growing back. Also look into like a hair removal cream like some nar or some sh*t. Good luck with that hehe

• ugh noob. don't use razor, buy a trimer