What patterns do you notice about the people you are attracted to LOOKS ONLY?

Guys and Girls What patterns do you notice about the people you are attracted to in looks only?

I mean I think there are lots of beautiful people in the world, however I seem to be attracted to Dark hair and Blue or Green eyes. Every guy I crushed on had Blue or Green eyes and black or brown hair. Although guys I dated are mostly dark hair and tall with dark eyes.

1|0
33|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Full cheeked. Great smile.

Physically, that's all they had in common. I've dated blondes, brunettes, and red heads. Tall and short. Thin and ... not so thin. About the only things they had in common, apart from a great smile, was that their cheeks were full, (even the thin ones). Played into the smile thing, I guess.

They were all smart, driven, enjoyed a sport of some sort. (Hurling, football, etc...) But that's not "looks" related, so not relevant to the question...

4|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• seems to be two types I'm into, although this change a lot I suppose. either they are caucasian, red haired and green eyed, or they are asian... in which case... they are all the same in terms of hair color and eye color.

Usually, I have gone for the girls that are shorter than me, and generally they have been pretty curvy (not into the whole skinny/slim thing).

I normally can't date someone who doesn't have anything to say to me, conversing is sort of that acid test. So it's never purely about look for me.

4|1
    0|0
  • Hard to say, I used to think I was only attracted to the Asian look. Petite, but busty, with nice fair complexion. After dainting/sleeping with four Asian women in the past two years it is no longer as appealing. I think now I am mostly attracted to Eastern Europe close to the middle east. I am crushing on an Azerbajani girl and my ex was Kazak. I also like turkish and medditeranean women. The dark hair features and sensual contour and body shape of these woman are very seducing.

6|1
    0|0
  • There aren't any distinctive patterns. I swear I'm attracted to at least 80% of the female population on my campus. But, if I had to be choose some sort of pattern I would say it would be tall, athletic girls.

4|1
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to many different types of girls, a slight attraction does it for me :) not really high on standards.

However, there are some types of girls that I find very attractive.

1) Girls that are tall 5'7 to 6'1 I really like them because of their long legs. Blond with a slim body eye color doesn't really matter. Body, lips and hair are the point of attraction for me.

2) short girls (fun sized) 4'9 - 5'4 thick ( not fat!) pear shaped body :) dark hair, any eye color as long as the eye is almond shaped. Short slim girls don't fit this category :)

3) cute, short, (not slim, no belly), Asians :)

Firm body, nice gesture and dresses classy? Black mini dress with sexy heels! ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Generally, based on looks only, I'm attracted to women of average builds with really nice curves, with a bit of a nerdy appearance. I am extremely attracted to redheads, but nothing ever comes out of that.

Otherwise, everything else is just random/irrelevant to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks only...i tend to be drawn to light skin + dark hair...dark red hair...omfg...this doesn't mean I'm not attracted to all kinds of looks its just what sticks out a little more.

2|0
    0|0
  • Short hair, petite looking, sharp facial features ( Morena Baccarin, Camilla Belle, Hannah Simone) and nice toned legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair brown eyes, high pitched voice, wearing pinkish or purple colors. perfume. the face ranges from super cute - downright gorgeous. medium dimples and a great smile. :-D

5|0
    0|0
  • They usually have dark hair, blue/hazel eyes, and a mid-weight build. The last two have been blondes though. Of course, the latest girl dyed her hair brown for awhile, and it looked better to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful eyes and a pointy chin. I don't know why but pointy chins add that extra hotness to the face for me lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair/eyes, slim, round hips, light skin

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more preference than pattern. Unless the person is really good looking then the preference doesn't matter. You just go for what you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just keep checking her ass out whenever she turns around.

2|1
    1|0
  • Brunette with a specific kind of facial features, eyebrows and eyes play a huge role.

3|0
    0|0
  • I find most girls attractive but these thigns are pluses:

I just love a girl who has a nice smile and carries her self well and nice eyes

2|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is a big plus in my book, shoulder length or maybe a little longer.

I like them to be around my height (5' 8'') although I do like it when they are shorter also lol.

Small / thin but not like crazy thin, just like normal weight for their height if you know what I mean. That skeletal look is a real turn off >.>

1|0
    0|0
  • red hair

curvy(Scarlett Johanson type of curvy, not fat curvy)

colored eyes

round ass

decent t*ts

thickish thighs

1|1
    1|0
  • i go crazy for for super tiny cute asain girls (more than I do for any of my other ideals

1|1
    0|0
  • Smart, preferably college graduate, blue eyes, round face, medium length wavy brown hair, pasty white, voluptuous 32C to 44DD, and shorter than I am. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair, blue/green eyes, fair complexion, short.

And, surprising noone, 99% of girls that answered mentioned the men being tall. *prepares noose*

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette. Small figure, small boobs, very fit, tan.

1|0
    0|0
  • only things I can think of

1. They're shorter than me

2. I like their eyes/eyebrows ( lolweird?)

2|0
    0|0
  • Generally go for the girls that Are really white & sticky with plenty of orange hairs :D

1|1
    2|0
  • I'm attracted to girls with short hair and beautiful nose :D

2|0
    0|0
  • they always seem to be somewhat androgynous, physically or behaviorally except for megan fox and natalie portman. I find them below average. don't know why

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll seriously check out a girl if she's wearing a short skirt and has a great set of legs. Nothing more beautiful in this world.

3|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 33

• there is literally almost nothing the guys I've liked/dated have in common looks-wise except that they're taller than me and have pretty eyes (different colors though), long eyelashes, and a nice smile with straight teeth. yea. that's about it. their personalities are much more similar than their looks.

2|0
    0|0
  • caucasian, average heightish, blue eyes, dark blonde/light brown hair (usually curly), decent sized lips, medium sized build.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like this question.

-Taller than me

-Dark hair

-Dark eyes

-Tattoos

-Cute face, again not talking male model but cute

-Medium build

-Some facial hair

This is what I consistently have an attraction to but I find all kinds of guys attractive.

2|1
    0|0
  • No common denominator here. But generally in a good physical shape. As for coloring it totally varies. Attractiveness to me is the whole package.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know why, but every single guy that I've really fallen for has always -without exception- had brown hair and brown eyes, personality though always varies for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • tall

medium brown to dark skinned, sometimes yella boys

long dreds or short hair

nice teeth

facial hair

medium build

good face

1|0
    0|0
  • Alright, so I found this question very interesting. In fact, because I'm a visual person, I'm going to make a little mind map of people I've really liked:

Caucasian, blue eyes, brown hair, athletic

Caucasian, blue eyes, blond hair, skinny

Caucasian, blue eyes, curly brown hair, facial hair, medium build

Aboriginal, brown eyes, black hair, medium build, lip piercing

Caucasian, green eyes, curly brown hair, facial hair, medium build

Caucasian, green eyes, brown hair, skinny

Caucasian, blue eyes, blond hair, medium build

Caucasian, blue eyes, brown hair, medium build

Asian, brown eyes, black hair, skinny

Caucasian, blue eyes, blond hair, skinny, tattoos

Caucasian, blue eyes, blond hair, medium build

Okay, so I'd say for the most part, I have crushes on brown-haired, blue-eyed, medium build guys, leaning towards athletic, but not buff. Apparently I also like blondes. If I think about it even more, the people who I've really liked have had quite full bottom lips. And nice, full cheeks. Not plump ones, but cheeks that accommodate a great smile.

They say that you tend to lean towards people who kind of look like you. I'm blond, blue-eyed, fair skinned and medium built. I have full lips and full cheeks. But they also say that women tend to go for men who sort of look like their fathers...and in that case, my father has dark curly hair, light eyes and is medium built.

Jeez, who wouldathought.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually, the only thing guys I like have in common are olive skin, athletic build and being above average in height. If a guy has light hair I am usually more attracted to him if he also has light eye and the same with dark hair and eyes.

So, for light coloring I prefer medium blond to light brown hair with light blue or dark green eyes and for dark coloring dark brown to black hair and medium brown to black eyes. Also, a gorgeous smile is always going to be attractive to me because I actually started liking a guy because I loved his smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to be attracted to Hispanic, African, Native American. Medium height-around 5 9.Long brown hair-at least neck length. Hazel eyes or brown eyes. Thin build -toned not flabby. Smooth skin. Subtle hands-hands are important ;) I prefer someone who naturally doesn't wear Sneakers. Or Tapered pants. Or white socks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slender build (not a muscles fan either)

Taller than me, but not a giant.

Dark hair

Brown eyes

Clean shaven

A nice smile with a nice set of teeth behind 'em :)

And I know it's not a look thing but I have a huge thing for musicians...especially guitarists. If a guy can play a guitar, he goes whooshing up the list...

1|0
    0|0
  • i like tanned guys with dark hair, especially when they wear a red shirt. don't know why though lol

well if we talk only looks, then most guys I liked/dated had dark hair and mostly bron eyes. they were musculuar and as tall or taller as me. and I liked how their hands felt on my body ;)

I can't stand thin guys and generally really dislike blue eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • ditry blond to dark brown hair... blue or brown eyes... 6' to 6'3 height... skinny to average size... that'll do it for looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every single guy I've dated (apart from the one I'm dating now) has had brown eyes, hair, and is tan.

1|0
    0|0
  • i tend to like guys with dark brown/black hair and dark brown eyes lol and nice body frame and face lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Every guy I find attractive is a combination of funny, a bit of an a**hole, dark hair, a bit taller than me, too confident...

2|1
    0|0
    • is it you in the pic? why is it that the hotter the girl, the more a**hole you've gotta be? or is it that girls all like a**holes, but only the hottest get them? and why are we here? and why English tea at 4pm is still called traditional English breakfast?

• is your pic of adriana lima?

• yes its Adriana Lima :D

• kind, compassionate eyes. Any color. Big smiles, thin faces, long or short light brown hair. tall, thin, not super muscular but toned. some facial hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red hair

Dark eyes

Strong silent type or moody looking

Tall

I never have a chance though because I'm too shy to approach them

2|0
    0|0
  • Two types: Slim, tall, light hair, light eyes, and slim, tall, dark hair, dark eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy with nice biceps & a goatee.

I also dated guys with dark hair but any color eyes as long as they are just for me.

I like a small nose on a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the guys who are tall, dark, and handsome with symmetrical features and some 5'oclock stubble so hot *drool*

1|1
    1|0
  • I just like them male. I don't really think any of them had anything in common. I almost said all dark hair, but there was a dirty blond and a salt and pepper guy in there too. Different heights weights eye and skin colors

1|0
    0|0
    • I just answered about guys I dated. I've been attracted to all kinds. Even a chubby bald guy.

• Around 6', germanic looking, nice teeth, thick hair, not skinny but not chubby either, I like him to have a little meat on him but not too chubby, nice muscles, pretty much

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful smiles always attract me :).

1|0
    0|0
  • i have noticed that in most of my crushes, the guy is tall. and is usually kinda weird.

2|0
    0|0
  • Over 6' and I love brunettes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most Russian guys are pretty hot

1|0
    0|1
  • Well I like tall guys who are light skinned with green eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • haha I've tried to see if I have a pattern.. and I really don't! Like, it tooootally varies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any guy who reminds me of Shawn Hunter (Boy Meets World) ha ha ha ha

brown hair, blue eyes, boyish good looks, playful attitude, but generally a football player ha ha

1|0
    0|0
  • tall, skinny, blond, blue eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls