Guys do you think vs pink is too sexy for hanging out with guy friends?

i live with 4 guys. before I get any accusations they're all just friends. I used to live with 4 girls but it was always bitchy and dramatic so I moved in with my guy friends who are chill.

when I go to class or whatever I wear nice jeans, a nice blouse, and nice shoes. I don't wanna wear that when I'm sitting around the house so I change into vs pink yoga pants and sweatshirts.

none of my guy friends have said anything about it. they all walk around in their boxers so I'm always more covered than they are. but I don't want any of them to think I've crossed a line or are asking for more than friendship by wearing that stuff around them in the house.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me like that is what they are, buddies you live with. If they are comfortable walking around in their boxers, then I see no reason why you couldn't be confortable in wearing what you want. I guess if one of them made a move on you then you would have your answer, but if they act nonchalant around you like another buddy, then I wouldn't let it bother you. Walking around in your bra and underwear is a totally different story, though... LOL

• I saw this once on a show called "Undeclared". The girl who likes Steven wound up coming out into the lounge area with her bra and a pair of bottoms on. She was obviously trying to get him to notice..just not in the best way (makes us think you're just looking for sex) especially because she just broke up with her boyfriend on the show. Old show by the way, doesn't run anymore

What Guys Said 3

• It takes more than a pair of yoga pants to come across as too skanky/slutty/sexy for chilling with guy friends. As attractive as they make you look, guys pretty much understand that girls use them interchangeably with sweat pants and that they're mainly worn for comfort, not style. Don't sweat it. Unless you're walking around in some kind of low-cut, midriff top as well, you won't come across in a bad way.

• euhm , so what you suggest is that they might be attracted to sweatshirts+yoga pants more than a nice pair of tight jeans and a blouse ?

weird ; doesn't sounds like an invitation for more than friendship to me lol

• Hahaha! I'm sure they notice. And I'm sure they enjoy it. I'd also bet that more than one of them checks out your underwear drawer when you're out. Attractive girls make guys do crazy things!

What Girls Said 4

• You are not a decent girl, live with it :)

• sounds fine to me but wow living with 4 guys you're brave! lol I don't think I could handle that

• VS Pink = Lounge wear

I fail to see how it's too sexy unless you're wearing the booty shorts they have with no panties under them or just the bras and panties with nothing over top.

• No..that's loungewear.