What would you think of a girl if she never ties her hair up and wears eyeliner on a daily basis?

Gentlemen, What would you think of a girl if she never ties her hair up and wears eyeliner on a daily basis? If the girl is 15, 18, or 20. ... What would this say about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why tie your hair up? It did nothing wrong.

Long hair is sexy. Very sexy. No need to tie it up or back or whatever. Let it all hang down.

And eyeliner? Over rated.

Relax a little.

• lol. okay. if it were a teenager though? And all her friends have their hair up in ponytails with no eyeliner on? I feel like I'm the odd one out.

• I was a teenager once. Even then, long straight hair was hot IMHO. Ponytails MAYBE but I would have rather let it all hang down. Think Barbie - the doll and her long straight hair. It never had to be fancy. Even in my younger days.

• Thank you. =)

What Guys Said 3

• hair up is always good. eyeliner is nice as long as it doesn't look like a raccoon.

• What about hair down everyday?

• that's nice too. I really like hair, and women's hair- they can do so many things with it. virtually any style looks good :)

• its cool as long as she doesn't over do it

I like to see a mix/variety

if she has her hair [I'm guessing a bun?] when we're going out I'm not feeling that but if we're chillin' at home or dorm I don't mind

• i don't have a problem with it but it might give of and emo/goth vibe

What Girls Said 0